Android is the most used smartphone operating system, with over 2.1 billion devices for Android. There are hundreds of smartphone from brands like Samsung, Huawei, Google, LG release every year, which makes it hard to choose the best android phone form dozens of the option. We are listing best android phones 2019, after comparing their features, specs, value at a price, and several other factors.
Everyone needs a phone for a particular use; for example, some prefer the camera the most other prefer sound and hardware, others prefer design. Here, we’ve compiled a list of the best Android smartphones to help make your buying decision of which phone to buy in the year 2019 even more comfortable.
Best Android Phones in 2019: Best Choices to Buy
Following are the best android phones that you can buy during the second quarter of 2019. These are the most potent smartphones listed after comparing their performance, battery life, camera, design, and reviews.
Editor’s note: We will be updating this list regularly as new devices launch.
1. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Weight: 175g | Dimensions: 74.1 x 157.6 x 7.8mm | OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) | Screen size: 6.4-inches | Resolution: QHD+CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 / Exynos 9820 | RAM: 8GB | Storage: 128GB | Battery: 4,100mAh | Rear camera: Triple 16MP Ultra Wide-Angle + 12MP Dual Aperture + 12MP Telephoto | Front camera: 10MP + 8MP Depth Sensor
You might be looking for the best Android smartphone to buy, well Galaxy S10 Plus is the best smartphone you can get right now. It has a sleek design and many amazing features that you can not find in any other phone.
The Galaxy S10 Plus has Infinity-O design with AMOLED panel screen, and it is the best screen you can find on any phone. It has dual camera’s built on the front screen with pill-shaped cut-out. One UI is an improved design user interface, that works smoothly and with any issue.
- Samsung showed ten firsts and ten bests of the Galaxy S10 lineup
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Price, Specs and Deals
- Galaxy S10’s Specs, Performance, and Launch Details Appear Online
2. Huawei P30 Pro
Weight: 192g | Dimensions: 158 x 73.4 x 8.4mm | OS: Android 9.0 Pie | Screen size: 6.47 inches | Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels | CPU: Kirin 980 | RAM: 6GB/8GB | Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB | Battery: 4200mAh | Rear camera: 40MP f/1.6 + 20MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/3.4 + TOF 3D | Front camera: 32MP f/2.0
It is one of the finest product of Huawei, and it has a super camera with 50X digital zoom and 10X optical zoom. There are a lot of features which led P30 Pro to number 2 spot in our best Android phones of 2019 list. No wonder it is expensive because quality comes at the expense, but features it provides makes the price reasonable.
Well, there is a component in P30 Pro, which makes it lightning faster and impressive with Kirin 980 processor and 8GB of RAM. There is a quad camera setup on the back of Huawei P30 Pro that can capture stunning images you can dream of. Only bad factor about its stunning camera is RYG sensor that can capture photos in a dark environment but adds magenta effect.
- Huawei P30 Pro Gets A New Software Update
- Huawei P30 Pro Price, Specs and Deals
- Best Screen Protectors for Huawei P30 Pro Available to Buy [List]
3. Huawei Mate 20 Pro
It’s the most impressive, complete phone Huawei has ever produced and, put, it is one of the most remarkable phones I have ever tested, smoothly going head-to-head with the two other smartphone titans of 2018, the Apple iPhone XS Max and Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Release date: November 2018 | Weight: 189g | Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6mm | OS: Android 9 | Screen size: 6.39-inch | Resolution: 1440 x 3120 | CPU: Kirin 980 | RAM: 8GB | Storage: 256GB | Battery: 4200mAh | Rear camera: 40MP + 20MP + 8MP | Front camera: 24MP
- HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro’s Leica Wide Angle Lens: Why do you need it?
- Huawei Mate 20 X vs. Mate 20 Pro vs. Mate 20 Comparison
- Huawei Unveils Huawei Mate 20 Series: Huawei Mate 20, Pro, X and RS
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro Price, Specs and Deals
4. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Release date: March 2018 | Weight: 189g | Dimensions: 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5mm | OS: Android 8 | Screen size: 6.2-inch | Resolution: 1440 x 2960 | CPU: Snapdragon 845 / Exynos 9810 | RAM: 6GB | Storage: 64GB/128GB | Battery: 3,500mAh | Rear camera: Dual 12MP | Front camera: 8MP
Samsung has once again taken the top spot of the best Android phone in the world right now.
Samsung’s latest Galaxy S9 Plus is in the top position of this list thanks to an incredible design, fantastic display, and some high power packed into the phone.
- Super premium build
- Excellent low-light cameras
- The battery doesn’t last as well as some others on the list
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price – Deals and Offers
- These Are Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Camera Samples
- Here is Everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy Note 8
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Release date: August 2018 | Weight: 205g | Dimensions: 162 x 76.4 x 9mm | OS: Android 8.1 | Screen size: 6.4-inch | Resolution: 2960×1440 | CPU: Exynos 9810 | RAM: 6/8GB | Storage: 128/512GB (up to 1TB with card) | Battery: 4,000mAh | Rear camera: 12MP + 12MP | Front camera: 8MP
With the new Galaxy Note 9, Samsung seems to have not exactly tried to deliver something entirely new. But Samsung seems to have focused on bettering what it is already offering in the Galaxy Note 8. Keeping specs aside, the new Galaxy Note 9 is essentially focusing on productivity aspects that no other flagship smartphone is offering.
- Black Friday 2018 Deals for Galaxy Note 9, S9, S9+ and Galaxy Watch
- Galaxy Note 9 and Tab S4 Players Getting Exclusive Fortnite Kit This Week
- How to Install the Galaxy Note 9 Android Pie (Android 9.0) Update
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price, Specs and Deals
6. Huawei P20 Pro
Weight: 143g | Dimensions: 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8mm | OS: Android 8 | Screen size: 5-inch | Resolution: 1080 x 1920 | CPU: Snapdragon 835 | RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64/128GB | Battery: 2700mAh | Rear camera: 12MP | Front camera: 8MP
What’s this? A Huawei phone another phone at number four? Your eyes do not deceive; the Huawei P20 Pro is 4th in our best Android phone rundown.
After years of threatening the top players in the smartphone game without really worrying them, 2018 has seen a significant uptick from the Chinese firm and the beautiful P20 Pro.
The triple camera setup on the rear of the P20 Pro provides excellent flexibility – and a single low-light mode – while the battery life comfortably gets through a day. Then there’s the eye-catching, two-tone finish on the rear which sets the P20 Pro apart from the competition.
- All-day battery life
- Amazing camera
- Loud and clear front-facing speakers
- Easy-to-use and practical Android experience
- Superb battery life
- The interface isn’t market leading
- The only Full HD display
- No USB Type-C headphones in the box
- High price tag
- HUAWEI P20 Pro vs. Canon 700D: the photography challenge
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs. Huawei P20 Pro Comparison
- Here’s everything about Huawei P20, P20 Pro and Mate RS
7. Google Pixel 3 XL
Release date: November 2018 | Weight: 184g | Dimensions: 158 x 76.7 x 7.9mm | OS: Android 9 | Screen size: 6.3-inch | Resolution: 1440 x 2960 | CPU: Snapdragon 845 | RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64GB/128GB | Battery: 3,430mAh | Rear camera: 12.2MP | Front camera: 8MP + 8MP
The Google Pixel 3 XL is a modest upgrade over its predecessor, the Pixel 2 XL. It, of course, brings Android 9 Pie, which itself has many updates, but that software is also available to all other Google Pixel owners.
The new Android 9 Pie OS brings design changes, the new gesture-based navigation system (which may be the default on the Pixel 3 for the first time), a handy screenshot editor tool, AI-powered brightness and battery features, a completely overhauled multitasking screen, and Digital Wellbeing.
8. OnePlus 6T
Release date: November 2018 | Weight: 185g | Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2mm | OS: Android 9 | Screen size: 6.41-inch | Resolution: 1080 x 2340 | CPU: Snapdragon 845 | RAM: 6/8GB | Storage: 128/256GB | Battery: 3,700mAh | Rear camera: 20MP + 16MP | Front camera: 16MP
ONEPLUS PHONES HAVE always had one core selling point: they’re as powerful as the latest flagship Android phones, yet cost hundreds of dollars less. That winning combination made the OnePlus 6 and 5T two of our top recommended phones of the past year. The new OnePlus 6T mostly continues that trend, but this time it’s bringing some cutting-edge innovation with it.
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Price, Specs and Deals
- 6 Best OnePlus 6T Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Here is How OnePlus 6T’s In-Display Fingerprint Scanner Works
- OnePlus 6T Leak images show a tiny notch and no fingerprint sensor
9. OnePlus 6
Weight: 177g | Dimensions: 155.7 x 75.4 x 7.8 mm | OS: Android 8.1 | Screen size: 6.28-inch | Resolution: 1080 x 2280 | CPU: Snapdragon 845 | RAM: 6/8GB | Storage: 64/128/256GB | Battery: 3300mAh | Rear camera: 16MP + 20MP | Front camera: 16MP
He OnePlus 6 is now available, and it’s a compelling option for someone looking for an unlocked phone at a reasonable price — starting at $599 to be specific. But price aside, OnePlus 6 is a great choice for anyone, even those considering more expensive options. Thanks to a combination of hardware and software, and a community that continues to support the company and one another.
- Great power
- Appealing design
- Competitive price
- Dash charging is still the fastest on the market
- Downward firing speaker
- ‘Only’ Full HD
- OnePlus 6 Display Flicker issue will resolve in next OTA update
- OnePlus 6 Face Unlock Feature Fooled Using Photo, While OnePlus 5T Passed The Test
- OnePlus 6 Will Be Launched With Android P Beta
10. LG G7 ThinQ
Release date: May 2018 | Weight: 167 | Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm | OS: Android 8.1 | Screen size: 6.1-inch | Resolution: 1440 x 3120 | CPU: Snapdragon 845 | RAM: 4/6GB | Storage: 64GB/128GB | Battery: 3,000mAh | Rear camera: Dual 16MP | Front camera: 8MP
The first thing you notice about the LG G7 ThinQ is that it feels very similar to the LG G6 in hand but now looks a little like Apple’s iPhone X thanks to a botched screen.
The notch, in partnership with some beautiful minimal bezels, means the LG G7 ThinQ’s 18:9 aspect ratio screen stands out, especially when it is turned on.
- Interesting Boombox speaker
- Attractive design
- Wireless Charging
- Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- IP68/MIL-STD-810G rating
- All day battery life
- The software could still be improved
- Battery a little small
- Performance not quite as good as other flagships
11. Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Weight: 195g | Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm | OS: Android 7.1 | Screen size: 6.3-inch | Resolution: 1440 x 2960 | CPU: Exynos 8895 | RAM: 6GB | Storage: 64/124/256GB | Battery: 3300mAh | Rear camera: 12MP | Front camera: 8MP
The Samsung Galaxy S8’s fast speeds and fantastic curved screen make it a top phone for 2017, but the annoying fingerprint reader could sour your experience.
- Samsung’s best smartphone camera
- ‘Infinity Display’ is excellent
- Great camera
- Very expensive
- Speakers are a little weak
- Bixby pointless
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launched
- These Are Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Camera Samples
- Samsung Makes Radical Galaxy Note 8 Design Change
10. Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Weight: 178g | Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9mm | OS: Android 8 | Screen size: 6-inch | Resolution: 1080 x 2160 | CPU: Kirin 970 | RAM: 6GB | Storage: 128GB | Battery: 4000mAh | Rear camera: 20MP + 12MP | Front camera: 8MP
Huawei gets the design, camera, screen, and battery exactly right on the Mate 10 Pro, while the NPU and AI smarts show promise for the future. It’s an excellent all-around smartphone package we highly recommend.
- Excellent design
- Great enthusiast camera
- Class-leading battery
- No headphone jack
- No wireless charging
- EMUI not for everyone
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Price, Specs, Deals, and Reviews
- Mate 10 Pro – A Game Changer in Smartphone Photography
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs. Huawei Mate 10 vs. Huawei Mate 10 Lite
12. Samsung Galaxy S9
Release date: March 2018 | Weight: 163g | Dimensions: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5mm | OS: Android 8 | Screen size: 5.8-inch | Resolution: 1440 x 2960 | CPU: Snapdragon 845 / Exynos 9810 | RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64GB/128GB | Battery: 3,000mAh | Rear camera: 12MP | Front camera: 8MP
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is now the second best Android phone in the world, missing out on top spot narrowly to its bigger brother which boasts a new camera on the rear.
There’s still a lot to love about the S9 though, with an expansive 5.8-inch Infinity Display, powerful chipset, 4GB of RAM and an excellent 12MP rear-facing camera.
Its battery life isn’t quite as healthy as the S8 it replaces, and visually it’s almost identical to its predecessor. However, the small changes are welcome, and it’s an impressive all-around offering.
- A big screen, acceptable phone size
- Best camera on a smartphone
- Excellent display
- Battery life not great
- Flawed fingerprint sensor
- The single sensor on the rear
- Don’t Buy Galaxy S9 Wait for a Few More Days for Sunrise Gold Color
- How to Connect your Galaxy S9/S9+ to your TV Two Methods Explained
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a “black crush.”
13. Google Pixel 2 XL
Weight: 175g | Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9mm | OS: Android 8 | Screen size: 6-inch | Resolution: 1440 x 2880 | CPU: Snapdragon 835 | RAM: 4GB | Storage: 64/128GB | Battery: 3520mAh | Rear camera: 12MP | Front camera: 8MP
Google’s Pixel range matured in 2017, and the Pixel 2 XL is the firm’s top dog with its impressive, slender bezel design, dual front-facing speakers and a simply fantastic camera.
If you’re in the market for a new smartphone and camera quality is of high importance, STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING. The camera on the Google Pixel 2 XL is one of the deepest snappers we’ve used on the phone.
- Superb camera
- Great design
- Solid battery life
- No 3.5mm headphone port
- The screen has poor viewing angles
- Google Pixel 2 XL Price, Specs and Deals
- 5 Features of Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL to Get Excited About
- Google Pixel 2 users can now save Motion Photos as GIFs
So these are the 13 best android phones that you can in the year 2019. We will be updating this list so keep visiting to have a look on the best Android smartphone. If you think any phone deserves to be on the list and it is not, please comment below.