Nowadays, in the eSports gaming competitions, many professional gamers are preferring gaming earphones over headphones!
Are you also one of those who prefer gaming earphones and Wanna buy the best gaming earphones but don’t know which one would be the best?. If you are looking for headset under $50 this article about Best Gaming Headset under $50 in 2020 might be interesting for you.
So what are you waiting for just read this article out to know which earphones suits you the best?
Down below, you would find the five best gaming earbuds list.
1. Best Overall: Razer Hammerhead Pro v2 ($60)
Razer is very famous for its gaming products, and Hammerhead Pro v2 is nothing less it’s one of the great razer products in the market. It has 10 mm dynamic drivers which are 4 mm less than the HyperX Cloud Earbuds. The razer hammerhead pro v2 comes in two wired and one wireless variant.
- It has an inline microphone with three action buttons.
- The two wired variants come in USB type-c and 3.5mm audio jack.
- The 3.5 mm jack version also has a splitter that separates the mic and earphones.
Reasons to buy:
- Bigger driver
- Good bass and sound quality
- Bigger sound than the hammerhead version(v1)
- Flat style cable for toughness
- It has several ear tips for different ear sizes.
2. Value for Money: HyperX Cloud Earbuds ($30)
The HyperX Cloud Earbuds are half the price of the razer hammerhead pro v2 which is for $60.These earbuds have the cleanest design among the earphones that are currently in the market.
These earphones have a 90 degrees angled connector which gives these earphones more durability. HyperX cloud Earphones also come with a multi-function button.
Reason to buy:
- Three ear tips for different sizes
- Ideal for Nintendo Switch™
- Three ear tip sizes included
- In-line mic with multi-function button
- Compatible with devices with 3.5mm CTIA standard connectors
3. Most Luxury: Sennheiser IE800S in-Ear Headphones (Almost $950)
Sennheiser IE800S in-Ear Headphones are the most expensive gaming earphones on our list, and probably after seeing the price, you would think that I would instead buy a new gaming phone/Pc.
Apart from their crazy price, these headphones provide excellent sound quality and have super comfortable foam ear tips from Comply™. It comes with various audio jack types which are specified below.
What would you get for $1000 in the box?
- IE 800 S
- Connectivity cables:
- 3.5 mm Standard
- 2.5 mm balanced
- 4.4 mm balanced Pentagon
- Ear tips (pairs):
- 3 x Silicone S, M, L
- 3 x Comply™ S, M, L
- Transport leather case
- Microfiber cloth
4. Most Durable: Shure SE215-CL ($80-100)
Most people want earphones that are most durable in the long run and are best for gaming. So for them, this would be the best gaming earphones. The Shure se215-cl comes with an extra durable audio cable along with five ear tips for the different ear sizes.
These earbuds are very lightweight with super noise isolation which prevents the noise coming from outside.
These earphones sound clear and also have deep bass. These earbuds come with a gold plated 3.5 mm jack.
Reasons to buy:
- Best noise Isolation
- Variety of ear tips with different sizes.
- Most durable
- Detachable cable
5. Best Wireless: Bose SoundSport ($100)
For those who prefer wireless gaming earphones, the Bose SoundSport is the best wireless earbuds.
Bose SoundSport features high-quality sound production, Nfc Pairing and has 6 hours battery life per charge. These earbuds are super comfortable and have sweat/weather resistance. Bose SoundSport also has Bose connect App support.
These earphones have 2 hours charging time with the help of a USB charging cable.
Reasons to Buy:
- NFC Pairing makes your smartphone stay unlocked while you are wearing it.
- Three sizes of StayHear+ Sport tips
- Comes with USB charging cable
- Carrying case included in the box
So these were the best gaming earphones that you can buy according to your budget, Connectivity preference(wired, wireless).
Already using any of these earbuds, comment down below to tell viewers about it.