ECOVACS debuted its new series of robot vacuum cleaners at CES 2022, including a sleek, minimalist design as well as futuristic features and technology. The ECOVACS DEEBOT X1 Omni smart vacuum and mop is the company’s top-of-the-line model, introducing auto-cleaning, auto-emptying, and mop-scrubbing functions to the world of household cleaning for the first time.
DEEBOT X1 Omni Features
The DEEBOT X1 has the look of a work of art that matches any home decor thanks to the Jacob Jensen Scandinavian design, which was inspired by components of a sports automobile. Who says cleaning products have to be unappealing and clumsy?
The ECOVACS DEEBOT X1 is a house cleaning robot with cutting-edge technology. The OZMO Turbo 2.0 has been introduced, and it has dual spinning mops, high-speed 180 RPM cleaning, and downward focused power, allowing it to remove persistent stains on hard or uneven surfaces. The X1 Omni’s suction power of 5,000 Pa, combined with a powerful 3-layer filtration technology, results in outstanding performance.
But that’s not all there is to it. The capacity of the DEEBOT X1 Omni to self-clean, self-empty, and self-refill its tank is the most revolutionary feature that this robot has to offer.
All of this and more is handled by the DEEBOT X1 Omni’s all-in-one OMNI Station. This machine can wash and dry the mops to prevent bacteria growth, as well as empty and clean the machine’s dirty water. DEEBOT X1 can automatically replenish the water tank with fresh water in addition to cleaning the mop by simulating hand washing.
Because of its separate 4-liter clean and dirty water tanks, as well as its storage for 3.0L disposable dust bags, the ECOVACS DEEBOT X1 Omni is always ready for the next cleaning.
DEEBOT X1 specifications
- Navigation type: TrueMapping 2.0
- Carpet Detection
- AIVI 3D with TrueDetect 2.0 3D laser depth scanning
- TrueMapping 2.0 with advanced DToF technology found in self-driving cars
- Dedicated AI processor
- Next evolution of robot intelligence and interaction with YIKO voice control
- Pressurized spinning mopping
- OZMO Turbo 2.0 Mopping System with double mopping pad plate design
- Dust Bin Capacity: 400ml | 80ml electronically controlled reservoir
- 4 levels of suction power adjustment and 3 levels of water volume adjustment
- Noise Value (dBA): ≤66 (sweep) ≤68 (sweep&mop)
- Battery Specifications (Type, mAh): Li-ion; 5200mAh
- Working Time (min): 260
DEEBOT X1 Omni Price
It’s not surprising that DEEBOT X1 Omni sells for $1,549 considering all of its high-end capabilities. When it comes to the X1 Omni, though, you may enjoy a $150 discount through April 28, bringing the price down to $1,399.