Here is How you can Download Windows 10 Pro, Home (x86, x64) ISO images legally and officially from Microsoft. These images can be used for recovery or installing Windows 10.
Windows 10 is a massive release from the Redmond-based software giant. In fact, it is so big that it is expected to break Internet during its rollout period. Microsoft has aimed to push its new Operating System to at least a billion in these three years.
Unlike with previous versions of Windows – it is a legitimate copy of Windows 10 that is available to download directly from Microsoft in ISO format.
Not just that, Microsoft by downloading Windows 10 lets you upgrade the computer you are on to Windows 10
- Prepare a Flash drive with Windows 10 install files
- Burn Windows 10, setup files to DVD.
Where Can I Download Windows 10?
If we are talking about legally and legitimate way of downloading Windows 10 then there is the only way to Download Windows 10, and that’s via Microsoft Official Windows 10 download page
- Download Windows 10
- Choose to either Download Tool Now (32-bit version) or Download Tool Now (64-bit version), depending on the system you’re running right now.
- Once downloaded you can use Rufus to make a Windows 10 bootable USB.
Windows 10 installation is simple however if you still need help here is a guide that might help you install Windows 10:
Download a Windows 10 ISO Image
- From the Windows 10 Setup program’s opening screen, choose to Create installation media for another PC and tap or click Next.
- On the next screen, choose the Language, Edition, and Architecture you want the ISO image for.
- For most users, Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro is the way to go for the Edition. The N editions are designed for some particular European economic zones.
- For Architecture, choosing Both is probably the smartest way to go. Click next when you’re finished deciding.
- On the Choose which media to use the screen, choose ISO file, followed by Next.
- Decide where to have the Windows 10 ISO image stored and then tap or click Save.
- Once downloaded, you’ll have a legal and full version of Windows 10 in ISO format. You can then burn that ISO image to a disc to install later or use it directly with your virtual machine software if you’re going that route.
Download Windows 10 to a Flash Drive
If you’d skip the ISO part of Windows 10 download and get into Booting into Windows 10
- Follow the directions above for the ISO image
- You need to open Rufus and select ISO image of Windows 10 you’ve recently downloaded.
- Choose a connected flash drive from the list of devices and then tap or click Start. If there’s nothing listed, attach a flash drive and try again.
- Wait while the bootable device is completed and then follow the rest of the instructions.
Don’t Download Windows 10 From Another Website
Microsoft offers such an easy to use and legitimate source for Windows 10 so please don’t download it elsewhere.
All Windows 10 Technical Preview installations used the product key of NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR but this key is now blocked and will not be able to be used to activate Windows 10.