EaseUS partition master free edition is perfect software for disk management. It is mighty and easy to use software, and the best part is it happens to be free. This software provides a simple and straightforward layout with disk map, and it also contains a user manual to guide new users about the software and how to use it.
EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition Review
The software can format, copy, resize, move, and manage disk partitions very efficiently. Partition Master Free also support removable drives and hardware RAID. This software can be considered as all in one partition solution.
The software provides a solution to all partition problems under hardware RAID, MBR & GPT disks and removable devices in Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)/Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
SEE ALSO: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Review
Though the free edition of the software supports 8TB of hard disk, it is sufficient for personal use for commercial and business use you can jump to the retail version.
As far as features are concerned partition master free provide some attractive features which make it “must use” software. There are three essential features of the software arezx Partition Manager, Partition Recovery Wizard and Disk & Partition Copy.
Data Management Tools
The most attractive feature of this software is its partition function which helps in the extension of system partition which can solve many problems like low disk problem, resize/move, merge, convert, create, format and wipe partition, rebuild MBR, convert dynamic disk, defragment on MBR & GPT disks.
- Resize/Move partitions without data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
- Safely Merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Convert dynamic disk to primary disk and convert FAT to NTFS file system with all data protected.
- Convert To Logical: change your primary disks into Logical partitions
- Disk & Partition Copy utility of EaseUS Partition Master let users copy disk file by a file which eventually saves your time.
- Check Partition: Check Partitions for errors and corruptions
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa.
- Migrate OS to HDD or SSD (PRO VERSION): You can migrate OS to HDD or SSD to expand storage space for OS, protect data and optimize systems working efficiency.
It also provides a feature of drag and drop which allows accessing the disk map more easily. Another unique feature of the software is that it doesn’t require a reboot when extending NTFS system partition while most of the other software does.
Partition Master free is also capable of copying partition or hard disk which is useful while upgrading the hard disk and in many other cases. For dynamic disk replacement or backup, the software also provides a dynamic disk copy function which is an adamant feature. The third important feature is the recovery feature which helps to recover deleted or lost FAT, NTFS, the EXT2/EXT3 partition which is a plus point.
The recovery feature helps to avoid the chances of partition loss due to any personal, hardware or software failure, virus attack, or hacker’s invasive destruction. Other features of the software include conversion of the dynamic disk to primary disk, converting MBR disk to GPT disk and vice versa, rebuilding MBR, copying & resizing dynamic volume, defragmentation, Wiping disk, partition, and unallocated space, disk surface test, Setting Active/Label, hide/unhide partition.
Partition Master free provides the option to delete individual partitions and remove all partitions on a disk at one time. The software can also be protected by a password to avoid any unauthorized changes by an unauthorized person.
Ease of Use
The interface of the software is straightforward and easy to understand which helps a user to access all the functionalities of the software quickly. Additionally, the detailed manual is also very helpful if anyone is not sure what to do as it provides detailed explanations and tutorials.
Specifications EaseUS Partition Master Free
Platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows 10
- It has all the necessary features which meet most home users’ needs.
- It provides a wizard which helps in migration of OS to an ultra-fast SSD or a new HDD.
- It is very user-friendly software even for the inexperienced computer users.
- You can preview the changes before applying them.
- It has a lot of attractive features which are not available in other partition software for free.
- You may experience some occasional pop-ups and ads while using the partition master free.
- The free version can be only used for personal use due to low hard disk support.
- You can’t resize dynamic volumes
- The setup might ask you to install another program which can be an annoying experience.