Facebook Business Suite is a new way to manage Facebook, Instagram, Messenger Tools all in on place. Currently, Business Suite has the following:
Facebook is rolling out Business Suite starting in September, It is Facebook’s response to research that says business owners want a better way to manage activities without distracting from business operations.
“Research tells us that business owners want to better operate across Facebook’s apps, but are busy running their businesses. With Business Suite, you can manage all your activities in one place, giving you time back to focus on other aspects of your business.”ADVERTISEMENT
How to Get Started With Facebook Business Suite
Using Business Suite, or at least using it to the fullest, requires connecting your Facebook and Instagram business accounts together.
If you haven’t yet connected both accounts, follow the steps below. If you’ve already connected your accounts then feel free to skip ahead.
Connecting Facebook and Instagram
To connect your Instagram account to your Facebook Page, follow these steps:
- Open Facebook Page.
- Go into Settings from the top menu.
- Choose Instagram.
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
- Enter your Instagram details, and select login.
If you do not have an Instagram business account, you will be prompted to convert your personal account into one.
Once these steps completed, you can now access the Facebook Business Suite.
Key Features in Business Suite
Here are some of the key features available in Facebook Business Suite.
Check Updates On Time:
- See all critical alerts, messages, comments, and other activity on Facebook and Instagram.
- Easily prioritize and manage your business activity whenever you want.
- Set up personalized saved replies for common questions.
Share across Facebook and Instagram:
- Draft a new feed post for both Facebook and Instagram from the same place.
- Send posts in real-time or schedule them to publish later.
- Understand what’s working for your page with a dedicated insights tab.
- View metrics such as reach, engagement, and post-performance across Facebook and Instagram.
- Boost posts
- Create ads
While there are some advertising features, Facebook says Business Suite is not currently meant for those using Ads Manager for advertising.
Accessing Business Suite
Facebook Business Suite is progressively rolling out throughout the month of September to all users.
Accessing Business Suite on Desktop
To access Business Suite on desktop, log into the Facebook account connected with your business.
Then, if you’re qualified, you’ll automatically be redirected to Business Suite when you visit business.facebook.com on desktop.
Accessing Business Suite on Mobile
Those using the Pages Manager app on mobile will automatically see the option to opt into Business Suite.
If you’re not using the Pages Manager app, you can download the Facebook Business Suite app directly by searching for it in the Android or iOS app store.
More Features Yet to Come
This is just the start of what is said to be a long-term investment in shaping Facebook Business Suite the main interface for businesses of all sizes.
It is ready for small businesses globally starting today and will expand to larger businesses next year.