Everyone over to jam out their favorite songs; it becomes easier when you know the lyrics. Lyrics are an essential feature for any reader or listener. So after receiving the demands in bulk from users, Spotify announces the lyrics feature.
So from now, Lyrics are available for all new and premium users for free.
On the Spotify mobile app
- Tap on the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- While listening, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see track lyrics that scroll in real-time as the song is playing!
- To share, tap the “Share” button at the bottom of the lyrics screen and then select the lyrics you want to share—and where you want to share them—via third-party platforms.
On the Spotify desktop app
- From the “Now Playing” bar, click on the microphone icon while a song is playing.
- Voila! You’ll see track lyrics that scroll in real time while the song plays.
On the Spotify TV app
- Open the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- Navigate to the right corner to the “lyrics button” and select if you want to enable Lyrics.
- Once enabled, you’ll see the lyrics in the “Now Playing” View.
*The Lyrics feature will be available across Play station 4, Play station 5, and X Box One, along with Android TV, including Fire TV, Samsung, Roku, LG, Sky, and Comcast.