Google maps have many of the new amazing features and now it is allowing users to add multiple locations to your route.
The features allow you to have a quick look at the time and the way to be followed if you are moving to your job or picking up household items or groceries on the way back to your home.
The feature allows the user to add 9 stops and you can also be able to rearrange the stops for getting more effective and efficient route.
Adding multiple destinations on Google Map:
- Open the Google Maps app either from the app drawer or home screen.
- Click the “blue Directions button” in the lower-right corner.
- Pick up the “Choose destination textbox”.
- Enter your “desired destination” in the text field.
- Alternatively, you can “place a pin” on the map with the “Choose on the map” option.
- Maps will mark your current location as a starting point. Which can be modified in “Your location” field.
- Now, choose the “action overflow button” on the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Add stop”.
- A new line will be displayed with “Add stop” to your trip list with an expected total trip time.
- Type the second destination.As you entered the second destination, a new line will be automatically displayed below, providing you the choice to add another stop.
- You can order stops easily by dragging the three horizontal lines next to the location names.
- You can also remove a destination by choosing the “X“ icon to the right.
- Once you’ve decided all the stops, tap “Done” to begin.
- You’ll see an overview of your trip, as well as all the stops and the overall time.
- Tap the Start button in the lower right corner to start navigation to your first stop.
- If you want to remove a destination once you’re on your way, you can do so by pulling up the turn-by-turn directions pane from the bottom of the screen and editing the list of stops.