It’s essential to backup your iPhone and/or iPad every time you update the device’s software or have an important data which is needed to be backup as soon as possible. Back Your iPhone before its too late.
According to consumerreports.com, there are many reasons that can cause severe iPhone data loss:
- Accidental deletion – 35%
- iPhone was water damaged or broken – 20%
- Virus attack on iPhone – 5%
- Restore to factory settings without backup – 10%
- iPhone got lost or stolen – 15%
- Failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak – 15%
It’s essential to back up your iPhone and/or iPad every time you update the device’s software. New releases are not without their flaws. Follow this guide on backing up, restoring, and updating your iPhone and iPad.
You should regularly backup your iPhone to save yourself from data loss. If you’re an average iPhone or iPad user, you shouldn’t worry too much about backups. This infographic provides you tips on how to backup data on iPhone.
Did this guide help you backup your iPhone Easily? Share your thoughts in Comment section below