There are several telecom operators working in Pakistan and we’ve been providing pricing and packages information including Call, the Internet, SMS bundles for Prepaid and Postpaid Subscribers of Ufone.
Ufone is currently operating under Etisalat same company handling most part of PTCL since 2006. Currently, They are serving 3.94 million 3G users and total 24 million subscribers in their network holding 18% of the total telecom industry.
How to Check Ufone Balance
There are two ways to check Ufone Balance USSD method and checking your balance through the app.
Balance Check Code
I’ve already added information about Ufone Internet Packages, Ufone Call Packages, and Ufone SMS Packages. Now are going to learn about Ufone Balance Inquiry using USSD Code. To Check Ufone Balance you simply need to dial *124# after small tax transaction you balance will be displayed.
Ufone Balance Checking using App
- Download Ufone App here
- Open app and View Balance
- All Ufone Prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes apply on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed by company
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website