PDF is an accessible format for sharing documents, mostly in office works. This trend is because the data looks more sophisticated and is not directly editable as PDF provides the feature of read-only. To edit PDF, you have to convert is some editable format. Microsoft Word is the preferable format to edit PDF documents.
Ways to Convert PDF to Word Format
There are a couple of methods that convert PDF document to Word Document and vice versa. Here are some ideas that might help you convert PDF to Word document:
Method-1: Converting with Microsoft Word
Microsoft word provides the facility to convert PDF to Word Document. This is a free-way solution unless you have the Microsoft Office installed. The formatting may not be lined up, and the text might not be exact but still, if you want to try here is a complete guide for it:
- Launch MS Word application.
- From the toolbar select ‘File’ option.
- Now select ‘Open’ and a new window will pop-up.
- Navigate to your PDF file and select Open.
- A message will appear informing you about the conversion of PDF to word Select ‘OK’ and wait for a couple of minutes.
After completing all steps successfully, your PDF document will be ready for editing. As described earlier, this document will not be the carbon copy of the PDF document and may contain some extra symbols or may optimize some of your information. But if it’s your lucky day you might get the exact copy of PDF in word. Enjoy editing.
Method-2: Using Online Tools:
There are a lot of websites offering PDF to Word conversion. All the processing is performed on the server, and the result file is delivered to you. If your PDF does not contain some critical data, you can use an online tool to convert it. It is a two-step process:
- Search for online pdf to word converter on google.
- Navigate to any one of the sites.
- It will ask you to upload your PDF file.
- After it may ask you to enter email id on which you want to receive converted word file.
You will get the converted file through email after the conversion process is complete. You may use this solution if it is deemed necessary, but by using these sites, you might be putting your privacy at risk. It could be possible that the mailed word file contains a virus and your system gets compromised as you download it.
Method-3: Using PDF Reader:
If you are using a paid version of Adobe reader, you can convert your PDF to word directly from Adobe Reader. This feature is disabled in the free version. Buy Adobe reader and get started with the guide:
- Open your PDF file with Adobe Reader.
- Chose “PDF Export Tool” from the right pane.
- Now select Word as your export format followed by “Word Document.”
- Select “Export” and let PDF converter do its work.
If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically. Once the files are converted, they will be saved in the desired location.
Method-4: Use PDF WIZ:
Multiple third-party software is available on the internet that offers PDF to Word conversion. You might have used some of them, but you may not be satisfied. Some of these third-party software is a security breach to your system. They might compromise your system. You should be aware of such software and download only secured software. PDF WIZ by Starzsoft is one of the secure and easy to use third party software that helps you edit your PDF files.
It is a Windows-based program which can be used even you don’t have an internet connection. This feature ensures your information privacy. Another great feature is that PDF WIZ is a freeware without any feature limitation. Once you have downloaded it, you can access its all of the features. PDF WIZ not only converts PDF to the MS Word format, but it also provides conversion to a PowerPoint, Excel, text, HTML, and image formats. Apart from that you can merge, split, compress, you PDFs in no time. Here is a complete guide to how to use PDF WIZ:
- Download and install PDF WIZ software form Here.
- Launch the program.
- From the interface select the required conversion format you want to convert your PDF to. Here we will choose Word.
- Now either drag your PDF to the box or Click Add file on the top right corner.
- If you want to convert selective pages, you can specify, or if you’re going to change the converted file directory, you can do that also. If not, click the “Convert Now” button.
- After a successful conversion, your word file will be saved to your specified directory.
Conversion is never an easy task. It always requires some research and hard word to be achieved. Editing PDF is one of the most challenging tasks after converting PDF. We have described some solutions to make this process of conversion easy and less time-consuming. All of the methods are tested and secured, including PDF WIZ. Although a third-party software but it ensures your privacy and in the same time converts your PDF to word freely. You don’t have to test every software to check is success rate, download PDF Wiz, and start editing your PDF files.