You can find information on where someone is just by using that person’s mobile phone number. There are a few software/apps available that you can use to achieve this goal. However, In this article, I will be covering how to track someone using Cocospy Cell Phone Tracker.
How to Find Someone’s Location by Cell Phone Number?
You can track a cell phone based on someone’s number. You would have to reach that person’s Android or iOS phone or iOS iCloud account to do this.
We can track Every cell phone number. You can locate a person’s cell phone number location based on two factors:
- A person’s GPS location. This entails using traditional GPS signals linked to a device connected to a specific phone number.
- The Wi-Fi networks someone has accessed. Information on the Wi-Fi network’s approximate location can be identified based on the location of the network is linked up to.
How to Find Someone’s Location by Cell Phone Number Free
Cocospy will help you track a person’s cell phone based on that someone’s number. You only need to do a few things:
- Know what that person’s mobile number is.
- Get the app installed on the device linked to that number or connect to an iCloud account based on that number.
- Reach your Cocospy control panel to review location data.
No rooting or jailbreaking is required.
If you want to know how to find someone’s location by cell phone number free, read this article till the end.
How to Track Someone’s Location Without Them Knowing
Tracking Android and iOS Devices
You can install the Cocospy tracker app onto an Android 4.0 or iOS 10.0.0 or greater device by using these steps:
- Sign up for an account with Cocospy for free.
- Download and install the app on the target device.
- Log onto your control panel to review where that person is located.
Tracking iOS Devices Through the iCloud
You do not need physical access to an iOS device that has an iCloud account. You would use the Wi-Fi data between the phone and the cloud to find out what someone is doing:
- Sign up for your free Cocospy account.
- Enter the login information on someone’s iCloud account. Make sure to link the account to the correct device.
- Review the iCloud information on your Cocospy control panel.
Can You Do This Without Their Notice?
You can install Cocospy onto one’s phone without worrying about that person’s data found. Cocospy is a covert app that does not use up lots of battery power or disk space. The app also deletes its links and icons after it’s installed on the target device.
Do You Have to Root or Jailbreak a Phone?
Cocospy works for location-tracking purposes with no rooting or jailbreaking required. Since Cocospy uses GPS or Wi-Fi data easily accessible, the target device does not have to root or jailbreak. You can use Cocospy to find details on one’s call history, text messages, contacts, calendar data, and other bits of data on default apps without rooting or jailbreaking the phone.
You would still have to root or jailbreak the phone to access Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and Tinder information. These and other non-default apps cannot monitor if you do not root or jailbreak your device.
You can track a person’s cell phone number without them knowing by using the Cocospy Cell Phone Tracker. This app is necessary for anyone to look at when figuring out what someone is doing in any sense. Be sure to review the live demo to get a clearer idea of how well the app works. Using Cocospy, you will get details on everything someone is doing based on that person’s location.
I hope you’ve found a solution for finding someone’s location by cell phone number. If you want me to try and look out for a new locating method by phone number, let me know in the comment section.