Call of Duty is one of the biggest franchises for gaming; there are millions of fans, and I have played almost every variant of the game launched since COD’s first-ever release in 2003. In this article, you’ll learn how to play Call of Duty Vanguard on Mac OS-based systems. In the last quarter of 2021, Call of Duty Vanguard was made public and many of the Mac users wanted to try playing it.
There’s an issue I think I should clarify before proceeding with Call of Duty Vanguard can only be played using Mac systems based on Intel chipset. The game will not run if you have M1 based Mac computer.
Vanguard was the most popular game for PlayStation PS4 systems in the United States this year. Sledgehammer Games’ FPS topped the list for the year, and even Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War was in third place, despite a decline in sales. Once the agreement is finalized, Sony could lose all of the money it made from those sales.
Details of Call of Duty Vanguard Game
|Game Name||Call of Duty Vanguard|
|Initial Release Date||5 November 2021|
|Genres||first-person shooter Video Game|
|OS: Windows 10 (64bit versions required)||OS: Windows 10 (64bit versions required)|
|Processor: CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300||Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or better or AMD FX-8120 @ 3.1 Ghz or better|
|RAM: 8 GB||RAM: 12 GB|
|Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470||Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580|
|DirectX: from 11 version||DirectX: 12 version|
|Disc space: 36 GB||Disc space: 36 GB|
Call of Duty Vanguard Game Play
If you start with Call of Duty: Vanguard, you’ll see that the player uses a weapon powered across a flat surface to destroy the surroundings, which is the same gameplay featured two and a half years ago. To go past obstacles or cross walls, you’ll need to be able to build nine routes.
There are two modes to play in Vanguard’s multiplayer mode: 2v2 and 3v3. You can watch the tournament in the latter, which has been going on for a long time. This game has been created explicitly for this mode of play. All eight elements of the plan come together to form a 12-life bridge that fights in three different state maps simultaneously.
Pre-Requisites of Installing Call of Duty Vangaurd on Mac
- An Intel-based Powerfull Mac is required matching afforementioned requirements, as M1-based Macs will not work.
- In the Windows Installation Drive, you must have at least 40GB of free storage.
- On a Mac, launch Boot Camp Assistant. You can alternatively use Parallel Desktop, although Boot Camp is the recommended solution.
- Download Windows 10 ISO and load it into Boot Camp Assistant/Parallel Desktop.
- Follow the installation procedure and install Windows.
- Right after installation is complete Run Windows 10.
2 Methods to Play Call of Duty Vanguard on Mac/iMac/Macbook Pro
To play Call of Duty: Vanguard on a Mac, there are two ways to play it on compatible Mac-based systems. If you have a computer with an Intel processor, you can still play COD Vanguard on your Mac.
Play Call of Duty: Vanguard on Mac with Parallels
If you have an iMac, iMac Pro, or a Mac Pro, you may be able to use Parallels Desktop to run Call of Duty: Vanguard (But only Intel-based Mac will support playing of COD Vanguard). You can play Call of Duty: Vanguard on a Mac by running Windows and installing Steam. Here’s how you can play Call of Duty: Vanguard using Parallels Desktop:
Play Call of Duty: Vanguard on Mac using Boot Camp Assistant
- Download the ISO image of Windows.
- Go to Applications > Utilities to open Boot Camp Assistant.
- Define the size of the Windows partition select the Windows ISO file that you’ve downloaded
- Format the Windows partition and follow all of the Windows installation instructions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Boot Camp and Windows when Windows
How to Install Call of Duty Vangaurd on Mac
After installing Windows either using Parallels Desktop or Using Bootcamp here’s what you have to do to get the COD Vanguard running on yourMac-based Macbook, iMac, iMac Pro, or Mac Pro:
- Download Blizzard’s from Battle.net.
- Install the Setup after Unzipping.
- Set up your Account.
- Search for Call of Duty Vanguard in Search
- Buy the game if you’ve not already/
- Download COD Vanguard on Mac using Battle.net app.
- Enjoy Playing
So that’s it for now, if you’ve any query related to COD Vanguard running on Mac do let me know in comments below.