Instagram, like Facebook, stores all the posts you’ve liked in the app. Few users know about this beneficial setting because it’s disguised. Instagram’s feature that lets you review your selected photos and videos can be handy. Unlike posts you’ve already liked, it saves you time from looking for a specific article.
Viewing old posts makes you nostalgic. Since you created an account, the Instagram images you’ve liked are saved. These posts are as entertaining as a photo album. Looking through your liked Instagram photos enables you to contact old friends who may have stopped following you.
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram using iPhone?
When it comes to reviewing the Instagram pictures you like, you have several options. You can look them up by posting author or year. To get there, take the following steps:
- Go to your Instagram app and open the Profile tab.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top right corner of the screen and select Your Activity.
- Next, tap on Interactions and select Likes.
Your screen will display a complete rundown of posts you’ve liked on Instagram all these years.
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram using Android?
Finding liked Instagram posts on an Android phone is very similar to finding liked posts on an iPhone, but a few extra steps are involved.
- Open Instagram
- Click on the Hamburger icon, then tap on Your activity.
- On the next screen, tap on Photos and Videos.
- Now choose Posts from the options on your screen.
- You’ll have photos and videos you’ve liked on your screen.
How to Sort Posts You Liked on IG?
Sort them by date or author if you want to travel back in time and see the many Instagram photographs you’ve liked.
- On your IG Profile tab, tap the hamburger icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Your Activity, then tap on Interactions.
- Now, tap Likes to open the landing page displaying your liked posts.
- Tap on Sort & Filter in the top right corner of the screen.
SEE ALSO: How To Install tar.gz On Chromebook
How to Unlike All Previously Liked Posts on Instagram?
Now, unlike all the posts you previously liked on Instagram, here’s what you need to do:
- On your IG Profile tab, tap on the hamburger icon and select Your Activity.
- Next, select Interactions and tap on Likes.
- To initiate unliking previously liked posts, tap on Select in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now select all the posts you see on your screen.
- Once done, tap on Unlike.
How to view your liked posts on PC
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Even if you can like posts using the Instagram app or website, there is no way to view Instagram posts you’ve liked on a PC or desktop. This is due to Instagram’s online version’s limited functionality.
Windows and Mac users can easily add the “Layoutify: Improved Layout for Instagram” plugin to Google Chrome. This addon ruins the original design of the Instagram website, but it still works. You can use it to view the history of liked posts on your laptop.