Facebook is a great social networking website through which we can stay connected with friends, relatives, and other people. But Facebook does not allow to add strangers as your friends. You might have gone through a stage at least once in your Facebook account when a message appears i.e. your friend request is blocked for 1 day, 3 days, or even 30 days. You can not send a friend request on Facebook to anyone whether you know him or not when you are blocked. This is because Facebook doesn’t let to send a friend request to unknown people and considers it as spam and therefore temporarily disable sending friend requests when you violate its rules. This is generally done to secure the privacy of people and some people by adding strangers as their friend make misuse of that thing.
How to Send Friend Request on Facebook, I am Blocked?
However, sometimes you may even get blocked when you send a friend request to known people but there is a lot of friends requesting awaiting approval pending already. I have also gone from this same stage, and feel helpless that we can’t send a friend request to dear friends. So today I will tell you an easy trick with which you can send friend request even if you are blocked.
- First of all, go to https://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff
- Click on Other Tools Then Do The Following Steps and You will be Done
- Open new text document (.txt) in notepad.
- Add all the email addresses separated by a comma (,).
- Now save that file with the extension .vcf
- Now, this is your contact file.
- Now Upload this file to Facebook. and you will be prompted to send a friend request.
Click On Ok and Then You are Done