Infinix has just rolled out its first 5G smartphone, the INFINIX ZERO 5G, which delivers the valuable functionality of 5G. Its high speeds and seamless connectivity make it a practical choice for downloading and streaming content.
The smartphone is integrated with a 6nm MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 master processor for high-performance gaming, a uni-curve design for a sleek look and feel, a 48MP AI Triple camera with 30x ultra-zoom for crisp close-ups of distant objects, a 6.78” FHD+ ultra-smooth display with 120Hz Refresh Rate and 240Hz Touch Sample Rate for lower latency and immediate responsiveness and a 5000mAh with 33W quick charge technology to power users through their entire day.
“Infinix is setting a strong course in today’s fast-growing marketplace and providing innovative yet high-performance 5G technology that is more attainable to users through the new ZERO 5G smartphone,” stated Charles Ding, Deputy Product Director of Infinix Mobility. “Our innovation gives users a smartphone with better performance from a slimmer and stylish design that includes every key technology feature they are looking for in a 5G device that offers the most bang for its buck within its price range.”
Accelerate Your Day
Infinix improves user experiences with 5G technology, promoting high-speed connectivity for bandwidth-heavy apps, such as gaming and video streaming. With the growing number of smartphone users engaging in bandwidth-heavy activities such as gaming and streaming, the availability of 5G connectivity has become a key characteristic in modern mobile devices.
The Infinix ZERO 5G features a highly effective 6nanometer MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G chipset that provides a full-domain and full-speed 5G experience. Clever 5G Mode automatically switches between link4G and 5G according to the user’s bandwidth, which can boost download speeds and game performance and decrease device power consumption.
MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 5G chipset is built on a 6nm high-performance manufacturing node and integrated with a 5G New Radio (NR) sub-6GHz modem with carrier aggregation.
The system’s central processing unit (CPU) has an octa-core Arm Cortex-A78 CPU with two Arm Cortex-A78 cores operating at speeds of up to 2GHz and six Arm Cortex-A55 cores working at up to 2 GHz delivering excellent performance for quicker programs.
With the chipset’s Arm Mali-G68 MC4 graphics processing unit (GPU) and an independent artificial intelligence (AI) processing unit (APU), power efficiency is optimized to extend battery life even further for mobile gamers.
Stunning Design Language
Smartphone designs are driven by more excellent screen dimensions and more streamlined yet advanced features without forsaking essential features – such as camera quality, memory capacity, and battery life.
The ZERO 5G comes with a large 6.78” FHD+ ultra-smooth display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, giving users a smooth experience and a quicker response to touch input when browsing webpages, consuming online media, and playing action-packed games.
This smartphone utilizes a Uni-Curve design with a gently curved back in the form of a composite material that mimics the look of glass, producing a smartphone with a lighter feel but is more comfortable.
The rear contour drop camera design is integrated into the device’s curve, creating an ergonomic design that is palm friendly and a move away from traditional camera modules’ harsher right-angle positioning.
The Zero 5G’s industrial design uses natural materials and colors to evoke the serenity of nature with wavy lines and hand texts that resemble tree bark. The sections of the ZERO 5G come and go in three distinct shades, including Cosmic Black, SkyLight Orange, and Horizon Blue.
Capture Every Moment
The ZERO 5G features a crisp 48MP primary camera with 30x ultra-zoom comprising a 13MP portrait camera and 2MP virtual camera. The 30X 48MP zoom camera allows users to capture stunningly high-quality from a great distance. Users can also capture moments that the human eye cannot usually see, with the 960 frames per second (fps) slow motion capabilities for stunning video captures.
On the front of the ZERO 5G, the 16MP Dual Flash Light and enhanced artificial intelligence (AI) shooting technology bring out the best in you in all angles and lighting conditions, so your selfies and video calls are on point every single time.
Other key features of Infinix’s ZERO 5G Series include:
- A 5000mAh battery and 33W quick charge: The 5000 mAh battery supports all-day usage and can be quickly charged with TÜV Rheinland safe fast-charge technology enabling the smartphone to last through 9.4 hours of gaming, 27 days on standby, 22 hours of calling and 152 hours of music playback (testing data provided by Infinix lab).
- Universal Flash Storage UFS 3.1 and LPDDR5: The LPDDR5 brings a new height of speed for ZERO 5G smartphone, which substantially improves memory performance, and further reduces power consumption. As an added boost, the UFS 3.1-based storage doubles sequential read performance and increases download speeds.
- Infinix’s Dar-Link 2.0: The software improves the image stability and the sensitivity of touch control that is based on an AI algorithm, while simultaneously bringing down the temperature of the device to provide a fully immersive gaming experience.
- XArena:Enhances your gaming experience by integrating game applications into a single zone and thus game booster is enabled for the game. There are quick settings that allow you to focus on your game by blocking messages and incoming calls without worrying about any other distractions.
- Heat Pipe Thermal Module 2.0: This feature systematically monitors the temperature of the ZERO 5G smartphone so users can immerse themselves in the long-lasting gameplay without worrying about overheating.
- Android XOS 10: The ZERO 5G’s XOS 10 software offers an upgraded interface, AI voice assistant, smart assistant, phone cloner 2.0 and doc correction. For enhanced security, it also comes with X-proof, which secures the screen from behind, and privacy tracker, so users can keep their information private and control when it is shared, as the data is never uploaded to the cloud.
Availability and Pricing
The ZERO 5G will be available for pre-order soon at the price tag of Rs. 49,999 with a gift of Infinix XE20 on Xpark. Stay tuned to Infinix’s official pages and social channels for further updates.