You can download and install iOS 11 Public Beta 3 for iPhone 3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The public beta for macOS High Sierra and tvOS 11 are also available to download from today.
iOS 11 Public Beta 3, macOS High Sierra Public Beta 3 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 3 Released
If you are an Apple developer, then you are already aware that you can grab latest betas of iOS 11, macOS High Sierra and tvOS 11 straight from developers portal. But those who are not aware of the information can also get Apple’s Beta software thanks to Apple’s Beta Software Program. Today the apple is pushing out iOS 11 public beta 3, macOS High Sierra Public Beta 3 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 3 over the air for enthusiasts who want to install latest updates on their smartphone, TVs or iPods as soon as it is released.
Download iOS 11 Public Beta 3
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a power outlet and a WiFi network.
- Launch the Settings app and then go to General > Software Update.
- Once the new update shows up, tap on Download and Install.
This build contains the same changes that were made available to users in iOS 11 Beta 4.
Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta 3
- Connect your Mac to a power source if you have High Sierra installed on a MacBook.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the Updates tab.
- Once the Public Beta 3 update shows up, click on the Update button next to it.
This build contains the same changes as macOS High Sierra beta 4 that is meant for developers.
Download tvOS 11 Public Beta 3
- Connect to a stable Internet connection and launch the Settings app from the home screen in tvOS 11.
- Scroll all the way down and open the System settings page.
- Select Software Updates and install the available update.
Today’s build is not different from the one seeded to developers a while back.