Jazz Advance Balance is a service provided by Jazz through emergency balance, once their account has no/inefficient balance for services like Voice Call, SMS. The Jazz Advance Balance/Loan can help users in emergency situations when they are out of balance and have to make a call or send SMS.
SEE ALSO: Jazz Internet Packages | Jazz Call Packages | Jazz SMS Packages
Jazz Advance Balance Code
Jazz advance enables its consumers to get advance balance whenever their balance drops below a threshold of Rs. 15/-
|How to Subscribe||How to Un-subscribe||Charges|
|Dial *112#||Dial *112*4#||Rs. 3.50 (Incl. Tax)|
Terms & Conditions:
- After availing the Jazz Advance, an amount of Rs. 17.99 (Advance loan Rs. 15+tax plus Rs. 2.99 Tax) will be deduct from your next successful recharge
- Only one advance loan request of Rs. 15/- can be availed, till the next recharge within the subscription’s validity period Withholding tax of 12.5% applies to recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Service charges 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and KPK
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- PREPAID – For AJK / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Islamabad / Balochistan/ regions, please visit here for Prepaid Tariff details of this offer/ package.