Just like Telenor, Jazz has also introduced a latest powerful all-in-one hybrid bundle offer for all of its customers who wanted to have a something similar to a Super Card.
Through this Jazz Super Duper Monthly Offer, Jazz users can be able to enjoy 1200 Jazz and Warid minutes, 1200 SMS, 100 off-net minutes along with 1000MB of the 4G Internet.
SEE ALSO: Jazz Internet Packages – Daily, Weekly and Monthly
Users can be able to subscribe Jazz Super Duper Monthly Offer for just Rs. 380 including all taxes. Keeping in view the price of this offer, Jazz Super Duper Monthly Offer has been offering a great value as taxes has already included in the offer.
Users of both Jazz and Warid are eligible for enjoying this offer. Details of Jazz Super Duper Monthly Offer are as follows:
- Free Resources:
- 1,200 On-net Minutes
- 100 Off-net Minutes
- 1,200 SMS
- 1,200 MBs
- Price: Rs. 380 (Including Taxes)
- Validity: 30 days
- Dial *706# for a subscription.
- Dial *706*2# for a status check.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer does not provide call setup charges.
- After subscribing on *706#, customer will have access to Monthly All Network Offer for exact 30 calendar days; offer expires at midnight of 30th calendar day (including subscription day)
- The offer is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *706# again to avail the offer more than once
- Monthly All Network Offer subscribers should have a minimum balance of Rs. 0.15 in store
- Free Minutes/ SMS/ Data is usable throughout the day
- Internet offer works on 2G, 3G and 4G networks which can be consumed at 4G or 3G speeds, if available.
- Actual Internet speed depends on various factors like device, web-pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, and distance from 3G/4G site etc.
- If you haven’t subscribed to any bundle, charges then would be according to base rate i.e. Rs. 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies to recharge/bill
- Service charges: 5.11%; operational fee: 5.11% (apply on recharge); FED: 17% (applies to usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan)
- Service charges: 5%; operational fee: 5% (apply on recharge); FED: 19.5% (applies to usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KP)
- Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan would be charged 2.14% higher prices