Are you facing Logitech G430 Hear Myself Problem? No worries! We have come up with a quick solution.
The Logitech G430 is Logitech’s legacy gaming software that imparts the power your device needs for intelligent functioning. It helps you customize settings for Logitech gaming devices like headsets, mice, and keyboard.
This article will focus on the Logitech G430′ headset’ settings and turn off the microphone playback. We’ve gone through 2 ways to get rid of that voice playing back. Have a look at these easy fixes.
Logitech G430 Mic Playback Issue Fix
Normally, you hear your voice playback instantly after speaking in your mic, and most people like that. If you don’t, you can turn that off in your Logitech G430 settings. I’ve done the same because hearing myself back in the headset annoys me too much.
In Logitech G430, you can choose to hear your mic playback or opt not to hear it at all. Let’s dig deeper and find out how it’s done.
Solution 1: Sound Mixer Fix
- Launch Logitech G430 gaming software.
2. Click on the Sound Mixer icon.
3. Here, you can scroll to set the PM speaker level. It’s present in the top middle part of the window.
4. Take the bar down to the lowest level.
The lowest level means you can’t hear back your voice at all through your Logitech G430 headset, but the audience can hear you. The highest level suggests that you can hear your microphone playback.
Solution 2: Control Panel Fix
If you still hear yourself, try fixing the problem from your PC’s Control Panel. Follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound.
2. Click on the Playback tab. You can also open Playback devices by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the notification bar at the bottom of your screen.
3. Right-click on your audio output device and choose Properties.
4. Go to the Levels tab.
5. Look for your microphone device.
6. Hit the speaker icon next to the device name to mute it.
7. Click OK in both dialogue boxes.