E4 Technologies, a startup which graduated from the Technology Incubation Programme (TIC) NUST, has been selected amongst the next top 15 impact start
up finalists of Global impact accelerator program of Slush.
Slush is a non-profit event organised by entrepreneurs, investors and students. The even aims to become the basis of helping the next generation of great global companies in moving forward.
Together with Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, World Bank and 15 hubs across the world, Slush had announced its Global Impact Accelerator program, bringing top 30 impact entrepreneurs to Helsinki for a 9-day bootcamp and to Slush 2015.
E4 technologies is an IT solution provider tech startup from the 2013 batch. Hailing from Islamabad, the startup envisions to build products and user experiences that come within the Internet of Things (IoT) domain. E4 Technologies specialists in fast track multi-disciplinary product development.It was shortlisted for the camp, among the top 3 startups selected by i2i held event in Pakistan, at WeCreate Center, Islamabad, on 31stJuly, 2015.
The startup has specialists from almost all fields of engineering and claim to solution forming and optimization as their forte. E4 Technologies is about to release a special solution for dairy farms called Cowlar and have previously implemented several technological solutions for private organisations.
The participants of the event will get:
- Attend Helsinki boot camp program from 4th to 13th of November, 2015: air tickets and accommodation covered for the duration of the program.
- Conference pass to Slush
- Opportunity to be featured in Slush within Slush Impact
- Opportunity to attend and to be featured in UNICEF Innovation Summit
- Networking and meeting opportunities with impact investors, NGOs, institutions, startups,media and other stakeholders
- Skills workshops and capacity building
- Industry specific matchmaking sessions