Analyze your Internet Speed with PTCL Speed Test
Are you struggling with the continuously low internet speed during important tasks without knowing the exact internet speed? Worry not, here is an easy guide to testing your PTCL internet speed.
This guide will help you identify whether you are getting the speeds that you subscribed for or not. You can also use this guide to troubleshoot any problems that you may be experiencing with your current internet connection.
The website for the Internet Speed Test is You can quickly check your connection speed with just one click. The speed test will measure your download and upload speeds, as well as latency. This information can help you determine if you need to upgrade your Internet service plan.
Here is a tool for PTCL Speed Test from which you can check the details about your connection. If you want to check that your connection speed is according to your ISP (Internet Service provider), then the mentioned tool is accurate for the test. The PTCl Speed Test provides the download speed and uploads per second.
However, if you are still confused and want more clarification on analyzing the internet speed test, then below is the complete procedure to check the speed test step-wise. Thus, scroll down your screen, and get the method.
How to check the Internet Speed (Step-Wise)
There are many ways to check your Internet speed. You can use a speed test website or an app on your phone. Are you curious how fast your Internet service is? Here’s how to check the Internet speed, step-by-step:
- Goto PTCL Speed Test website.
- On the Home Page, you will see the GO button.
- Just click on that GO button and wait for a few seconds.
- After that, you will get the internet speed of the connected server in your laptop/mobiles.computers.
- You will get the download speed and upload speed per second.
- After getting the result, you can also copy the link of the result and share it with your friend or Internet Service providers.
- Other than that, you can also select your Host from the list given under the Transworld Enterprises Services button.
It is evident that there are many factors that influence Internet speed. By checking the Internet speed, you can identify any problems and work to resolve them.
Additionally, by monitoring your Internet speed, you can be proactive in ensuring that you are getting the most out of your service. Finally, if you are not happy with your current service, take the time to shop around for a plan that better suits your needs.