PUBG Mobile is a leading game when it comes to mobile gaming and well known among PC gamers as well. It is available for PC users dedicatedly, and there is the option of next playing PUBG Mobile on PC with Emulator. It is popular among all ages, and their intensity and craze are not changing anytime soon. Tencent pushes a new beta update for PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 which brings high frame-rate mode on HDR quality, a submachine gun, and many other seasonal upgrades. Here full changelog of the upcoming update if you have not played it and want to try yourself Here’s How to Download PUBG (Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds) and Play on PC Free and Paid.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Beta Changelog:
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic mode results screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted in S8. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message has been made more clear. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (whose link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion messaging has been improved. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
- Title visual effects have been tuned.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Fixed the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.
It is still unclear how many features will be added in the final release of PUBG Mobile’s 0.13.5 version. The game can be installed alongside a stable release, but social logins don’t work in the beta version. You can download PUBG Mobile Beta 0.13.5 from this link. Since this is a beta version, expect a fair amount of bugs and report them here.