Yesterday QMobile has introduced it new and best-featured smartphone named as QMobile M6 at an astonishing ceremony on the second Bridal Couture Week in Karachi.
The price of QMobile M6 is around Rs. 29,500 and it is featuring the best specs as compared to all those smartphones that the company has already offered.
The main feature of QMobile M6 is its battery, which is 5,000 mAh and is capable of fast charging. The smartphone is also featuring a new stylish unit body having a metal design, which will attract users towards it.
The QMobile M6 is having a 6000 series aluminum as used by the Nokia in Nokia 6 which values more than 97% for the phone’s body.
The smartphone is having 5.5 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display which let users have a premium viewing experience. It is also featuring anOcta Core Cortex A53 processor with 4GB RAM and 64 GB ROM storage.
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium
- DTS Surround Sound
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus,
- Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)