Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be coming in two storage variants the 64 GB and 128 GB onboard memory models powered by 6GB of RAM.
Galaxy Note 8 expected to go with 64 and 128GB internal storage UFS 2.1 Models – Users will Get Maximum Storage Expensive at Fastest Speed
It is reported in Rumors coming from Korea that Note 8 is expected to come in two storage models.
Quick Information about Note 8
- What is it? Samsung’s next flagship phablet
- When is it out? Autumn of 2017 is very likely
- What will it cost? A lot, the Note 7 cost $850
The internal storage memory of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will base on UFS 2.1 standard which delivers fastest read and write speeds in the smartphones, that means Note 8 will not just be more rapid, but it will be more expensive.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was released back on August 23, 2017. You will be able to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on August 10, with official retail sales starting on August 24. It’s available in four colours: Metallic copper, midnight black, lavender purple (with a purple S Pen), and the ocean blue that comes with the fetching yellow S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Camera?
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will have a camera capable of 4K footage recording not just from the rear but also from the front-facing camera.
What will be the Price of Galaxy Note 8?
Pricing of Galaxy Note 8 starts at $750 for the 128GB variant and on the hand, the 512GB version will retail at the MSRP of $850. The company has confirmed that Sprint, U.S. Cellular, T-Mobile and AT&T along with Verizon Wireless Xfinity will be supporting Note 8 on their networks. You can buy the Note 8 from retailers including Best Buy, Amazon and Samsung official store.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 OS and power
- A powerful 3GHz+ octa-core processor
- Android Nougat
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 other features
- A stylus with a speaker
- A fingerprint scanner built into the screen
- An iris scanner
- Bixby AI 2.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specifications
- 6.3in 3840×2160 Super AMOLED curved Infinity Display with 18.5:9 ratio
- S Pen support
- Improved iris scanner
- Screen embedded fingerprint scanner
- Built-in ‘Bixby’ AI assistant
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip, 6GB RAM
- Vertical dual lens rear-facing camera
- USB-C connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- IP68 certification
- 64GB built-in storage, microSD expansion
- Fast charging, wireless charging support
Which Galaxy Note 8 model will you decide to purchase? tell us in the comment section below.