After putting out the 5G version of the Galaxy A14 last month, Samsung has just released the 4G version. This new mid-range smartphone has a 6.6-inch HD+ LCD screen with an Infinity-V notch and a refresh rate of 60Hz. The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC and has up to 6GB of RAM, making it great for everyday use and light gaming.
The Galaxy A14 4G is great for taking photos and videos because it has a 50MP rear camera, a 5MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. The phone also has a 13MP front camera, which is great for taking selfies and making video calls.
Samsung Galaxy A14 4G Specs
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (2408×1080 pixels) Infinity-V LCD screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 480 nits peak brightness
- MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OneUI 5.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and 2MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 167.7 x 78.0 x 9.1mm; Weight: 201g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Galaxy A14 4G has the latest Android 13 and One UI 5, which makes it easy to use and smooth. The smartphone has a fingerprint scanner on the side for safe unlocking and a 5,000mAh battery that can be charged at 10W for longer use.
The Galaxy A14 4G also has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports two SIM cards, making it an excellent choice for people who like to listen to music through a wired connection and need more than one phone number.