The Rabbit was one of the web-based applications that allowed users to stream videos, interact, and watch movies with family and friends. It was a popular platform for a viewer who loves to watch movies and videos with family and friends.
Rabbit is no longer operational due to lack of funding, and Kast now acquires all the assets.
Top 10 Rabbit Alternatives to Use in 2020
Kast promised to bring all the features of Rabbit again, and all of the users are still waiting. So, until Kast fulfills its promise, here is the list of Rabbit alternatives for watching videos and movies in the group (With family and friends).
1. Explorii App
Explorii App is a social networking mobile app that enables chatting capabilities, group video calls/audio calls over the internet, and platform to watch videos and movies in the group.
Twoseven is a video sharing platform where you can live stream videos. You can watch the video with your family and friends and interact with them with a real-time messaging feature.
Like Rabbit, Twoseven doesn’t support live audio commentary but focuses on Webcam live reaction, maximum support for video streaming, and real-time capabilities. Twoseven offers a Chrome extension and has support for Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more.
- It Supports Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu.
- Chatting capabilities.
- Live reaction with Webcam.
- Excellent in performance without any latency delay.
- There is no support for audio messages.
Twoseven is a solid choice and best alternative to Rabbit, and you can visit the official Website for more information HERE.
Watch2gether is another choice that allows users to watch videos, listen to audio, and go shopping on Amazon. It is my personal favorite.
The good thing about Watch2gether is the live sync capabilities while streaming without any delay.
- Supports Youtube, Amazon, and SoundCloud.
- Support of GIFs in chat.
- No Support of Webcam and audio message
- No Netflix support.
- Ads in the free version.
- Require high upload speed because of no online virtual machine that is available in Rabbit.
If you wish to join, you can visit the Website, Watch2gether supports Free and Paid subscription, which starts at $3.99/month.
4. Netflix Party
Most of the features of the Rabbit and Netflix Party are the same. That’s why it is a popular platform among Rabbit users.
Netflix’s party allows users to watch synchronized Netflix content together and enables the group chat capabilities to interact with the group. The chat feature support emojis, GIFs, and shows indicator when someone is typing. Netflix party doesn’t require to be installed and runs fine on the user’s web browser.
- It Provides Interactive group chat functionalities.
- It has Perfect Synchronized playback
- Support only Netflix content; you can not play YouTube and others.
- No Webcam and audio support.
You can visit the Website and create room to watch together.
Rave is another mobile application that can be considered as the reliable alternative of Rabbit. It allows users to view content from Google Drive, Vimeo, Netflix, Dailymotion, and interaction at the same time.
There is no issue in sync playback. Users can also use the voice chat option and play music and sync with other smartphones.
- Watch content together from Netflix, YouTube, Google Drive, and more.
- Play music together and sync with other devices.
- It allows the user to send to voice notes to interact with the group.
- No video chat support while watching.
You can visit the official Website and get the Store links.
ShareTube is a straightforward service that allows users to watch YouTube videos with Friends and Family.
To Start the co-watch, you just have to create a room and share a YouTube URL to play the content in a synchronized manner.
- It allows you to watch YouTube videos.
- It Has chat support.
- Only Supports YouTube Content.
- It has No webcam and audio support.
You can visit the Website to start watching together.
myCircle.tv is another best alternative for Rabbit users. It allows watching from YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
You can create a room and play the movie so the other member in your office can watch videos.
- Chat support.
- Supports YouTube, Video, and Dailymotion.
- No audio and webcam support.
You can visit the Website to start watching content together.
Airtime is a smartphone app that allows you to watch YouTube videos and listen to music together.
- Support Chat and allows you to send GIFs, audio messages, and Share stickers.
- Supports of audio commentary.
- Slow on Android Phones.
Visit the Website to download on Android and iOS.
Syncplay is a solution for your problem; it allows you to play content on Media Player from your computer, and then it broadcasts your playback in a private room.
- Best for watching already downloaded content.
- Runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Supports significant media players like VLC
- No support to chat with the group.
To Download, you can go to the official Website.
Kast is now the owner of all of the Assets of Rabbit. It allows users to chat (Text and Voice notes) and watch videos with more than 100 members in one room.