Zong is the most emerging and fastest growing Telecom operator in the country, and this post, you’ll find a method to check Zong balance through app and codes. Zong users can find their Balance directly using a USSD code can be dialed from any phone (it doesn’t matter whether it is smart of the regular mobile phone). Once the request is placed, the company answers it with an automated response to informs users about their current Balance.
How to Check Zong Balance Two Methods Explained
There are two ways to check Balance from Zong
- Dialing USSD Code
- Using Zong App
Zong is among the top telecom operators in the country, and it is Pakistan’s first and largest 4G providing network covering 100+ cities with their 4G services. While others were planning to launch 3G, Zong had plans to set up their 4G sites in Pakistan. Not just that, in my experience Zong is best when it comes to the Internet; their services are reliable, and speed is incredible.
We have written posts about Zong Call Packages, Zong Internet Packages. Now, we are going to see How to check Zong balance using any phone.
1. What is Balance Check Code for Zong
Zong enables you to your remaining cash credit within your mobile. The option has been made available to all of the Zong Prepaid. Just dial *222#, and you will receive a company automatically-generated response that would tell you about your remaining Balance.
- All Zong Prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard fees apply to each transaction.
- Codes can be changed
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply, and you can read more on the company’s website
2. How to Check Balance using My Zong (Free)
My Zong App is a One-Stop Destination for Managing your Zong Account, Checking remaining free resources. Activate/Deactivate bundles or Packages, Check internet History Details, Recharge Your Account, Get Recommendations for Internet Bundles, Entertainment & much more.
Now you can log in up to 5 numbers simultaneously with simple steps.
- Download and Install My Zong App by clicking on the Download button below
- Signup/Sign in using your Zong number
- Once Signed, you are presented with a menu including options like (My Account, Usage Details, Data Manager, Call History, Bundles, and Packages, etc.) select My Account, and You will be able to check your Balance without any cost.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Prepaid customers of Zong can check balance with this code, no matter what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
Codes can be changed with time. However, this is the latest balance inquiry code of Zong 2020.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website
You can ask any question about Zong packages, bundles, or about any offer of Zong by calling at their support number 310 form Zong SIM of yours.
Currently, Zong is the finest 4G service provider with a lot of bundles for its consumers. Nowadays not a lot of users of smartphones prefer calling over WhatsApp rather than the standard network. You’ll have to maintain at least 3PKR in your account to speak with a Support agent over the phone earlier it used to be free but now companies are charging this fee to improve their services.
That was all I knew about the Zong balance checking method and code. If you think I forget to mention something related to how to check Zong balance or if you add value to the article, please say it in the comments below.