At TechWafer, we write articles, review products and services, and sometimes post articles from other bloggers or sponsors. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications, and we accept them if they fulfill our post guidelines.
Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on TechWafer:
- If you want us to publish a post on TechWafer and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we will be informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. Currently, we get more than 1 million page views per month and we have a strong readership based on organic traffic, direct visitors, push notification, android app, social media and email subscribers.
- We allow maximum 2 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of minimum 300 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies for the videos.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance to the theme of TechWafer. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent TechWafer.