You can also enjoy high-intensity TikTok videos and surround sound. Also, there is no need for cables, expensive gadgets, or connectors. You just need mirroring or cast enabled smartphone or even use third party apps on Android, iPad, or iPhone.
If you’re one of the many people who spend hours scrolling through TikTok, you might be wondering how you can watch your favorite videos on a bigger screen. This guide will teach us how to cast TikTok videos on TV using different phones to enjoy content on bigger screen.
Here you can create short videos ranging from 15 seconds to minutes based on singing, education, dancing, acting, technology, and many other categories. We’re also available on TikTik with the username @thetechwafer. Follow us for exclusive and entertaining content in technology.
How can I cast TikTok on TV using the AirBeamTV App?
iPhone, iPad, and Mac users can cast their device’s screen to their TV using AirBeamTV. The screen mirroring app casts the sound and screen of your device “live” to your television. Here are some steps:
- Download the AirBeamTV App.
- Connect to your smart TV.
- Screen mirroring
- Enjoy watching TikTok on your TV.
How to Cast TikTok from iPhone 14 Pro Max to TV
If you have an iPhone (iPhone 14 Pro Max in this case) and a Smart TV, you may be wondering how you can connect the two devices. Casting your iPhone to your smart TV is a great way to view photos and videos from your phone on a larger screen. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure that your iPhone and Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, open TikTok.
- Look for the Screen Mirroring (it looks like two small rectangles). Tap it.
- Select your Smart TV from the list of devices that appears.
- The app will begin casting to your TV. You should see the app’s content appear on your television screen.
How to Cast TikTok from Huawei to TV
Huawei’s flagship smartphone has an option known as Easy Projection. You can enable it and cast your screen to TV. Here are the steps to proceed
Step-1: First, make sure that both your Huawei phone and your TV are on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step-2: Turn on Easy Project by Searching in Setting
Step-3: Cast your Screen to TV from List (Available TVs in Cast)
Step-4: Open TikTok on Phone and Start Using or Scrolling Through Videos
That’s it and you’ll be enjoying videos on bigger screen using your Huawei smartphone.
How to Cast TikTok on TV using Samsung S22 Ultra
With the Samsung S22 Ultra, you can easily cast your screen onto a smart TV. Here’s how:
- Make sure your Samsung S22 Ultra and smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Samsung S22 Ultra, open the Navigation panel and click on “Smart View” section.
- Tap select your smart TV from the list of available devices.
- Now tap on Start Now to cast TikTok from Samsung S22 Ultra on TV.
In conclusion,casting TikTok on TV is a simple process that can be done by following the steps outlined in this article. With a little bit of preparation, you can have hours of fun watching your favorite TikTok videos on the big screen.