Gaming is a kind of therapy for and stress reliever for gamers, and As everyone knows, Xbox has been created by Microsoft for games. If you don’t know how to change the Xbox controller to player 1 and stuck with the Xbox controller, it goes to the player 2 problems in Windows 10 to fix the issue.
Let’s find out: What is Xbox and Its Controller
Xbox is a video gaming brand designed and owned by Microsoft. It depicts a series of video game consoles developed by Microsoft, with three consoles released in the sixth, seventh, and eighth generations.
The Xbox controller is the primary game controller for Microsoft’s Xbox home video game console, and that was launched at the Game Developers Conference in the year 2000. The first-generation Xbox controller (The Duke) was the first controller bundled with Xbox systems. A smaller and reconfiguration modification named “Controller S” was bundled with the console in Japan. X box controller is the successor of the Xbox 360 controller.
How do you turn on the Xbox controller on a PC?
Using a wired Xbox One controller on a personal computer is very easy. Plug your controller’s USB cable and put it into a USB port on your PC. Windows should install the compulsory drivers; the Xbox control button in the center will brighten, and the show is starting!
What to do if the Xbox controller is stuck on player 2 on Windows 10?
Delete specific controller driver
- First of all, Open Control Panel.
- Under the Hardware and Sound section, click on View Devices and Printers to check those settings.
- You’ll see Xbox 360 controller for Windows, and Xbox 360 Wireless controller – make sure to delete the first one.
- Now, Disconnect the controller labeled as Player two.
- It’s time to Connect your controller back to see if it worked.
If it worked, congratulations, but if your Xbox controlled is still stuck with player 2 read further.
Run the troubleshooter
- To proceed first, Open Control Panel.
- Go to the Hardware and Sound section, and then click on View Devices and Printers.
- Now Right-click on Xbox 360 controller for Windows and choose the Troubleshoot option.
- All you’ve to do is Wait for the process to complete see if it made any changes. The device’s error message may have stopped responding could pop up, changing your controller to player one afterward.
Tip: Get Familiar with the interface of Window 10
Windows 10 is a series of operating systems developed by Microsoft and launched as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. A new repetition of the Start menu is used on the Windows 10 desktop, with a list of places and other options on the left and tiles representing applications on the right side. The menu can be resized and expanded into a full-screen display. A new virtual desktop system was added. The Task View feature displays all open windows and allows users to switch between them or multiple workspaces.
Tip 2: How do I connect my Xbox controller to Windows 10?
Connect your Xbox One Wireless Controller to your PC using Bluetooth. Make sure you have updated your personal computer’s Windows to Windows 10.
- Turn on your Xbox Wireless Controller by pressing the Xbox button.
- Press the controller Connect button for three seconds and let go.
The Xbox controller will be connected to windows 10.
How to change Xbox 360 controller to Player 1 Windows 10?
Just click on the “Advanced” option, select the 360 Controller from the drop-down list, and click on “Ok” both times. That should set the 360 controllers to “Primary.” Then begin the game, go to the Options, and switch “Player 1 Input” over to the 360 controllers.
I have added all the possible ways to connect the Xbox controller to how the Xbox controller can be changed into player1 by using the windows10 interface; let me know if you’ve any queries in the comments section below!